Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gavin was playing with a pencil yesterday and randomly stuck it behind his ear. I am pretty sure that he gets that from his Dad. I will add that to the list, along with biting his nails and walking in his sleep.

Gavin says his name...plus some good dump truck and street sweeper noises. He also puts the pencil behind his ear.

6 What do you think?:

Megan said...

Oh Hannah he's adorable!!! I love those big eyes. And the best part of the pencil behind his ear was that he did it so nonchallantly, like he's been doing it for years.

Unguren said...

Megan- When I showed Blake the video he laughed so hard...I am sure it is because He realizes how much Gavin watches him and tries to be like him. Thank goodness for Fathers! and that he is a good example!

Megan said...

That's true, there are much worse things he could be doing than sticking a pencil behind his ear...Good thing Blake doesn't have TOO many bad habits. :)

Carolyn said...

I'll have to show Eden her ol' bud, Gavin. He is way too precious!

nickel... said...

Now that you are publicizing how cute and intelligent your kids are I half way wonder if you aren't going to pressured into having like 12 kids since they turn out so GOOD for you two. Its like your moral obligation to continue raising the bar of the next generation.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids Bungren and Hannah! What's funny is that I remember Blake walking around with a pencil behind his ear when we were roommates. Stop by our place if you're ever in Phoenix! Hope all is well.