Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Car

This is my new car that I got about a month ago. I LOVE IT! It is a 1973 Volkswagen Squareback. We purchased it on Ebay, and drove to Arizona to pick it up. My friend Cathy came with us to be my riding partner (thank you Cathy!). I do realize that this took place last month but for all of you who have yet to enjoy the beauty that is my car....Enjoy!
It was love at first sight.

Cathy and Me cruising.

Isn't it Cute?
Pictures By Cathy. Thank You.

4 What do you think?:

Samantha said...

Hannah I love the blog and I LOVE the car. I'm sorry we didn't make it to laney's party but it looked super fun and super pink. Here's my blog: kylemillerfamily.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Hannah!! I LOVE it. It's perfect. Totally Hannah-liscious.

nickel... said...

And might I saw...you look mighty good in that car too my friend! :)

nickel... said...

please change saw with say...sigh! Don't you wish you could edit comments!