Sunday, October 21, 2007

We're Back!

We're back and here to torture you with pictures from our trip. It's like a really bad slide show however, there is a way to escape.

This is Gavin in the cockpit of the plane on the way to Florida. Who knew they even did this anymore?

Laney, Gavin and Me on the plane. (This was a tough picture to figure out so I thought that I would help you out a little.) The kids were really good on the way there. Shocked us too!

First Stop: NASA

On Sunday we went to NASA. It was technically Laney's Birthday so I have to give a little shout out to her. HOLLA!

This is an actual space shuttle. They have it in this huge warehouse to look at. Above us are the boosters. You can only really see one in the picture but there are 5 total...if that gives you any idea as to the largeness that is the space shuttle.

What trip to NASA would be complete with out a family picture in front of an actual space suit?



3 What do you think?:

Carolyn said...

Wow, it looks like a big adventure. Very cool. So since we are flying home for Christmas, I need to ask you tons of question about doing that with kids. I'll have to get your email from Cathy and load you up.

erin said...

Yeah! I hope you had fun! Looks like you enjoyed your time in good ol' Florida!

nickel... said...

Keep em coming! :) I am so happy you guys had such a great time!