Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends


The other day we were asking Gavin if he would want another brother or sister (This is not an announcement! Or the pre-announcement announcement!) and he said "I like Laney." OK, but would you want another brother or sister? "I like Laney she is my friend." I think that the feeling is mutual. We are indeed lucky parents.

4 What do you think?:

nickel... said...

Those are the BEST pictures! How do you get your kids to turn out so kind and cute and happy and polite! I agree you are lucky parents but I think just as much credit goes to the fact Gavin and Laney are lucky kids to have picked such great parents! :)

Carolyn said...

Ohh, that is so cute! I love and love the pics. I agree with Cathy. I am in need of some Hannah Parenting Boot Camp Lessons!

Bailey Bunch said...

That is precious!:) Happy Holidays to you guys!

Lauren said...

So so so so so cute.