Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Olive You!

My kids are olive lovers. How could you not love a little black tasty goodness? Salty, good! Holes in them to place on fingers, good! Just the right size to pop in mouth, goooood!
I too love olives, I remember one time I stayed home from school sick when I was younger and consumed a whole can olives. I was in olive heaven. Not only did I get to eat a whole can but I didn't have to share. I did have to hide the evidence under my bed but I quickly got over that remorseful side. I also got over the the olive euphoria about a half hour later, when the olives rebelled and decided to come out the way they went in. Still love them though!

1 What do you think?:

erin said...

I LOVE olives! My mom used to give me my own can for Christmas because I used to have to share with 8 siblings and my parents! I gave one to Brianna tonight and she spit it out! She's missing out!