This is Laney's new car seat! (Yes, forward facing.) I do realize that she is not "technically" the weight limit. But for what she lacks in weight she makes up in personality.
(For the intriguing minds that want to know Laney is 15mo. and 18lbs. 11oz.)

.jpg)
7 What do you think?:
I LOVE the day when we get to switch to forward facing car seats! It makes life so much easier. And I'm sure with all the winter clothing you could add on a couple of pounds.
Happy day! She is so tiny. I have no idea how much Maddie weighs right now (probably about what Laney does!!) but I am excited to get a front facing seat soon.
That's awesome! She's smaller than my 11 month old baby. :) I love big babies and small babies!!! But the day you get to go to the forward facing is such a fabulous day. I see that that pic is taken in your sweet yellow ride, how are you liking it??
Brianna still doesn't weigh 20 lbs either. My doctor said it was fine to turn her around when she was a year because she was strong enough. She only weighed 17 lbs 5 oz when she was one! I love that she's facing forward. She's 17 months, and technically still not supposed to be turned around!!!
She's a tiny little thing isn't she! What size is she wearing?Reese won't have that problem. She's 8 months and I believe she is already 20 pounds!
Hannah, helping you with your banner is the least I can do for a gal like you! Cathy doesn't know it yet, but I'm having her change mine for the 3rd time as soon as she wakes up tomorrow!
One of those guys that checks carseats encouraged us to keep ours rear-facing and Hannah is like 22-24 lbs! I'm like... no way--what are you thinking? So yeah, don't blame you there!
Post a Comment