This is Gavin singing one of his favorite songs. If you don't know this song here is the link to listen to the actual Band sing it.
He's so cute!!! "I'm all done"
I love that. My kids do the same "I'm all done" thing. He's adorable. And Laney's backup singing is fab.
Awesome Gavin! You are so cool.
I've never heard that song before- but now it's one of my favs too (and what a fun video!)
Gavin is such a little babe! I love that he likes your music. I don't remember the last time I listened to anything other than Curious George in the car!
Post a Comment
5 What do you think?:
He's so cute!!! "I'm all done"
I love that. My kids do the same "I'm all done" thing. He's adorable. And Laney's backup singing is fab.
Awesome Gavin! You are so cool.
I've never heard that song before- but now it's one of my favs too (and what a fun video!)
Gavin is such a little babe! I love that he likes your music. I don't remember the last time I listened to anything other than Curious George in the car!
Post a Comment