The poem on the card is as follows:
The movies are so great, the movies are so grand 
Everybody loves a movie and a marching band.
The movies are so boss, the movies are so rad.
Everbody eats at movies even when their sad.
The movies are so neat, te movies are so fun.
Everybody digs the movies and a hotdog bun.
The movies are so gnarly, the movies are so bitter.
Let's go see a movie and leave are kids with a sitter.
So if you haven't caught on we are going to the movies. Since it is my choice what should we go see? Juno? 27 Dresses? That Will Smith one? Another movie?
Friday, February 01, 2008
Day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 What do you think?:
JUNO! Brandon and I loved this one. I laughed the whole time. I think this is one of my favorite movies now. Seriously, LOVED IT! However, I did have one friend walk out. I guess it depends on how sensitive you are to certain things. If you want more details give me a call.
Sounds like a fun night. I don't even remember the last time I went to the movies, oh wait I think it was Pirates of the Carribean with Wright Engineers!
I love checking your blog this week! What a great husband!! I'm jealous that you are going to the movies...HAVE FUN!
Love the new header! Very creative, very cute!!
The, "Since it is my choice what should we go see?" Classic, Blake.
i vote juno. what did you end up seeing??
Post a Comment