Monday, February 04, 2008

Day 6

Pomegranates are your pleasure, *
Though, pomegranates are a pain. **
You would eat them anywhere ***
Even stuck in the rain. ****

Pomegranates taste so great, +
So enjoy them all day long. ++
Just remember to clear your mouth, +++
Before you burst into a pomegranate song. ++++

Disclaimers:
*Pomegranates won't bring everyone pleasure.
**Pomegranates are a pain due to difficulty in eating.
***The author would not suggest eatin a pomegranate in an outhouse or any other such places.
****The author does not want to imply that it rains often in Vegas or does he want to suggest that it may rain on a certain day. The author cannot see into the furture.
+Just to reiterate... Not everyone will think pomegranates taste great.
++Warning: Eating all day long may cause some problems in the lower regions, which may result in a visit to the outhouse, which is the very place the author previously stated he would not suggest eating a pomegranate, which in turns prevents the eater from finishing their day long venture of eating pomegranates.
+++Most people would prefer the mouth clear before they see what's inside said mouth, though Gavin or Laney may tell you otherwise.
++++Author reserves every right to a percentage of the royalties from said pomegranate song.

6 What do you think?:

Sarah said...

you are one lucky girl! I want to celebrate Hananukah!

Lauren said...

I was excited to look up what the day brought you! You guys really know how to have fun and spoil each other. Is Blake getting tired of rhyming yet?

By the way, I love the mushrooms! Very cute. Is it still a pyzam template or did you make it (or both)?

Unguren said...

The mushrooms were designed by my lovely friend Cathy and they were put on to my blog by my lovely friend Carolyn (who is Cathy's sister.) They are great friends.

nickel... said...

I'm a great friend? May I remind you that I got to go out to eat and shop with you for YOUR birthday surprise while YOUR husband also watched MY son? I'm afraid that tips the friendship scales in your favor my dear!

So I didn't know you had this deep found love of pomegranates...but I like. Do you cook with it? If so what do you make? And since there was a lot of body care products in that picture I will be sure to take a good whiff of you next time I see you!

Carolyn said...

Yes, please post some pomegranate recipes!

{natalie} said...

i think pomegranates are pretty.

does blake save up all year for hananuka?