Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Go Ahead and Start Singing Hallelujah

Today while getting Laney ready for bed I stripped her down to her nakedness and she went and stood by the bathroom door. "Do you want to go potty on the toilet?" I proceeded to sit her on the toilet and she was pushing as hard as she could and then "toot." And then it happened she peed in the toilet. Could I be this lucky? Have the heavens parted and decided to cut me a little slack and have a toilet prodigy child? She is only 16 months...I can't possibly be this lucky!

6 What do you think?:

Carolyn said...

Please give me a moment while I pick my jaw up from off the floor!

Carly said...

That's pretty much the awesomest thing ever. Congratulations.

Megan said...

No kids in diapers! Can you imagine??

*ethan* said...

hmm, add tried that trick for us (around the same age) and even went #2 in the potty but then she lost interest. we are going to start real training when the weather warms up. good luck w/laney!!!

*ethan* said...

oops, that was me, nat

Bailey Bunch said...

Issy is 2 and a half and I am still trying to get her to go on a regular basis. If you get lucky in potty training, you go girl! I need all the help I can get!:)