Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's Gotten So Bad I Have To Take My Own Pictures

I realized the other day that we have a lot of individual pictures of Gavin and Laney but not many with us together. So nothing says pure desperation like taking a picture of yourself. Here is the best one of the bunch. The ones I took with Laney, well let's just say she looks as though she is hating life. Don't want to send the totally wrong impression. Oh, who am I kidding?

4 What do you think?:

Sarah said...

cute!

And yeah... uhh, it took several pictures to get a decent one of me and my Hannah. She kept trying to run away or scream or be mad. Hard life they have!

Anonymous said...

hello there cousin hannah. found your blog on mindy's blog and she got my blog from my parents, i'm sure. your boy is very handsome and you are a total babe like normal. hope you don't mind that i will begin lurking on your blog. :)

{natalie} said...

we do that too. you look great though. i'm sad the birthday posting is over.

Carolyn said...

This is such a cute picture of Gavin and his momma!