Thursday, February 14, 2008

This Is What Is Called Bliss


There are a lot of things I love about Blake but here are six of the kinda strange things I love about him:

  1. He talks and walks around in his sleep. (Sometimes this irritates the crap out of me, I won't lie, but it is something about him that is quirky. Gotta love a little quirkiness.)
  2. When Blake gets laughing real hard he kind of does this wheezy thing. It sounds like he has been a smoker for years. Every time I hear that it makes me laugh harder.
  3. He tends to make stuff up and pass it off as fact. Most of the time I can tell the difference.
  4. Every time that we have to go somewhere and there is a time limit when we need to leave Blake always goes to the bathroom at the very last minute right about the time we are suppose to be leaving.
  5. He can make one eye stay straight and make the other one move around.
  6. Blake can make his lips pointy. I like to call this his bird lips. It's like a little beak.
I love my husband a little more each day. I have been truly blessed to be married for him for 6 years. I know it is just going to get better. Happy Anniversary!

8 What do you think?:

Amy said...

What an amazing picture! I love this!

Sarah said...

Awesome picture!

You guys are such a fun couple!

Carolyn said...

I love it! Very cute picture. Isn't crazy the things we find out about our guys AFTER we're married?... and then we still love them even more for it!

{natalie} said...

is your anniversary on valentines? happy day! you guys are so cute and perfect for each other.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Kids!!! We love you!!

Mike and Sarah

Miranda said...

Happy anniversary. I am glad you are really happy! Love the picture!

Carly said...

Happy anniversary! I love the picture too, way cute! I remember when we were in Jr. High and Dana told me that Blake had woken up in the night and went into their room and yelled "I love Canyon Park Junior High" and went back to bed. I will never forget that. (I hope that doesn't embarrass him) Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, we just watched 'so i married an axe murderer'and i LOVED LOVED it. hadn't watched it for so many years. and then to see this. hilarious. way to go blake.