.jpg)
How is it that a girl this cute, and that looks so happy could be the one thing that has been driving me to insanity lately? She wakes up in the morning crying or throwing a tantrum and pretty much continues until the end of the day. I finally decided that I was going to take her to the doctor but what do I say? My little girl is super ornery? She is being kind of a stinker lately, I would like to think that something is wrong with her and that she is not just stuck like this, could you help me? Well that is pretty much what I said. Do you know what the doctor told me? She has a ear infection. Oh, happy day....you mean there is medicine to fix this?!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Trying Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 What do you think?:
Your family is beautiful! It's been fun to check out your blog. See you on Sunday!
Hmmmm, maybe that's why my girls are driving me crazy lately too.... Except it doesn't last all day long, just most of the day.
I hope she feels better soon!
Oh sad day... I'm glad she can be helped though! Every time we see her she is just a doll.
Poor girl! Hopefully the medicine will work. I love her headbands by the way. Very girly! I need to find a good one for Reese's first birthday. Do you make yours or buy them?
I normally make her headbands it is very easy and it is a little thing I do in an attempt to be kind of crafty.
I am so glad you took her in!! I'm a firm believer that when Mom thinks something is wrong...there's usually something wrong. And if not, it's still worth finding out. Better safe than sorry!
Oh yes, she is cute. Ear aches suck! Hopefully each new day starts to be a little better.
i'm glad it was an earache so you didn't go in for nothing. ethan always thinks i'm making it up when they have ear infections. hope she feels better soon!!!
Oh welcome to my life lately. I TOTALLY know how you feel. Especially because Kate has the exact same squinty eye smile when she's trying to be especially cute or lovey.
Post a Comment