
Our little girl is not like most. She likes to wear a lot of clothes. If she sees a hat or a headband she taps her head to let us know that she wants to wear it. She wore that (last picture) hat all day today. I am sure that people think that we are crazy because we have a little girl walking around in a short sleeve shirt, it is 70 degrees outside, and she is wearing her nubbin hat. Laney has decided that she has her own style and agenda and there is nothing that we can do about it.

.jpg)
4 What do you think?:
Cute Laney! She's got great style! Kids are funny, they either love or hate hats! I'm glad she loves them. She looks too cute in them!
Very Cute Laney! I hope she still likes hats when she really needs them. You are a nice Mom to let her wear them all day.
Cute NEE NEE.... with a warm hat or not. :)
Aunt Sarah
I love the hats. She is a funny and super cute girl!
Post a Comment