Monday, April 14, 2008

Grandma's Creation


A big

Thank You

to Grandma Miller for making Laney look so cute on Sunday in her new dress, ready for nursery.

(Laney loved it too even though she doesn't look like it in the pictures. Her pockets were her favorite, she kept putting her hands in them.)

11 What do you think?:

Amber said...

Adorable! I love that fabric. Cute girl too. ;)

Carly said...

Ohh, I love it! Lucky girl, and congrats on the nursery!

Meghann said...

Cute jumper! Aren't we lucky to have Grandma Miller? You should look at shabbyapple.com and look at there Shabby Baby line. Laney's dress kind of reminds me of their dresses. They have cute, cute dresses that I bet Grandma Miller could copy easily.

Sarah Humble said...

That looks so cute!! And I love the headband!! I can hardly wait til Addi is a little bigger and I can get her all dressed up.

Miranda said...

Adorable dress. Very vintage and mod. Laney is soooooo cute!!

Lindsey said...

She really looks cute- I love that fabric

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

That dress is adorable! And Laney looks adorable! What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

wow. it's great to have talented people want to make stuff for your kids. it is beautiful and so is laney.

{natalie} said...

that apple fabric is so cute. i love the dress!

erin said...

So cute! I made a Brianna a similar outfit out of the same fabric! I love the pears and apples fabric!!! Laney looks adorable in it!