We finally found a bed for Gavin. One that wouldn't break the bank, that is, but is still nice. Why get Gavin a new bed? Well, the baby is a boy so therefore will be sleeping in Gavin's room. The crib is white and Gavin's old bed was brown. If you know me at all you can probably figure out why this was a problem.
Have no fear. Gavin's old bed did not go to waste, it just got relocated to Laney's room. .jpg)
.jpg)
Have no fear. Gavin's old bed did not go to waste, it just got relocated to Laney's room. .jpg)
.jpg)
So far she has slept in the bed for 3 nights only falling out the first night. I think she is doing so well because she is so little and the bed is so big, (it is only a twin but doesn't it look huge) so she has further to go to fall out. She is so happy to have a big bed. She calls it "bed Laney" which actually sounds like "be nene."
3 What do you think?:
It's crazy to think that little Laney is big enough for a real bed! She looks so cute on it. I love your kids rooms.
Love their rooms! Seriously, they might be the cutest kids rooms I have ever seen.
You silly girl. You could have just painted the Ikea bunk beds white. I have a friend that did this and they turned out super cute.
Post a Comment