Thursday, June 19, 2008

"I Don't Want Chicken and Rice."

I guess that is one way to get out of eating your dinner.

4 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

I don't know what you guys are doing to that kid, but geez, would you let him have a nap-dragging him all over out and about- you're just wearing him out.

Ashlyn said...

I think this is great! Reminds me of our "Chicken" experience this week! I love when they fall asleep eating. It just means they've played hard! He is getting so big! Btw, when are you due?

Mama Thompson said...

I wish my child would fall asleep at funny times so I can take those cute pics...he refuses to sleep anywhere but bed...Gavin is so freakn' cute!

Mama Thompson said...

I have to answer your question about the shoes...he didn't try to walk, but every time he tried to put on the other one he would step out of the one that was on ..he kept going back and forth..it was pretty funny to watch!