Sunday, July 06, 2008

Yep.

For the last week I have sounded similar to this (but I did not look this cute)
For the Fourth of July we went here

We went to the beach and now I look like this(hopefully cuter)
With the coughing and the sunburn I pretty much feel like this

(it looks like crap...if you can't tell.)

THE END.

5 What do you think?:

Miranda said...

Where did you guys go? I am sorry you have been sick, that is not fun when you are on vacation! I am glad you are back from your blogging break!

Mama Thompson said...

That's disgusting...whatever it really is....still disgusting!

Carly said...

Glad to have you back, but I'm sorry you've been sick. And the last picture is pretty gross.

Carolyn said...

Sorry you haven't gotten any better. Hopefully tomorrow will be the start of recovery.

{natalie} said...

that stinks to be sick, i got sunburned today and i feel like i'm too old to still be getting a burn, but i'm fried. i hope yours has faded by now.