If you want to join our posse you got to be tough. You also have to have some cool headbands, crazy style..... and a hairbrush to fight off our enemies.
Dallin would like to join, but every time he gets my headbands, he breaks one...so I will have to keep him from any initiations for sometime...but he does love my hairbrushes! Also, I am not attempting the potty training thing...I just saw what was going on and trying to avoid having little floaties to clean up:0
3 What do you think?:
Dallin would like to join, but every time he gets my headbands, he breaks one...so I will have to keep him from any initiations for sometime...but he does love my hairbrushes! Also, I am not attempting the potty training thing...I just saw what was going on and trying to avoid having little floaties to clean up:0
Alright count me in! Wait, is there some type of initiation? I'm scared of Laney and that brush.
that picture of gavin is hysterical. he looks very, very tough!
Post a Comment