Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Welcome the Newest Addition To Our Family


Now picture him wearing something like this....

and we are set.

9 What do you think?:

Mama Thompson said...

awesome...very awesome! Tell Blake I love it!

allison said...

How fun! I wish I could drive one and just throw the kids on back.

Katie Snedeger said...

Zach wants one soooo Bad! He is so Jealous. With gas prices that is a very smart thing to own. The only Problem is he would not wear the helmet, hence the reason we haven't bought him one!

Anonymous said...

only blake could really get away with those awesome retro looking goggles and helmet. they are perfect with the scooter. how fast does that thing go? 30? 45? :) abe wants an enduro bike bad. but he knows his fj payment is PLENTY right now. understatement of the century.

Unguren said...

To answer Noelle's question it goes 60-65. Faster than I am sure most people thought.

Lindsey said...

Love it- so exciting!!

Carolyn said...

Looking good guys! So does Blake ride this to work now? It must get great gas millage. Are you going to take it on dates? I bet if your belly doesn't fit, Hannah, you could just turn around and ride facing Blake. And then take a picture please.

{natalie} said...

sweet, now you just need a sidecar for gavin. i want a scooter, i'm sick of paying gas to get to costco!

Bailey Bunch said...

That is a great shot of Blake. I will have to show that one to Ty. We hope you guys are going well and your pregnancy as well. Miss you guys!