Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bellagio

On Saturday we went to the Bellagio to look at the Atrium that they change up for all the different seasons and Holidays. It is a woodsie theme with trains, so we figured Gavin would be in heaven watching all the trains go around. Here are some pictures of the fun.
This is Gavin "looking at you" and saying "cheese." Can you see the tree man in the back?Laney with her freedom look and devious hand rubbing.

These birds are up on a wall. They are quite large and Laney informed us that she wanted "Chickens to go away. No, no chickens."

This is a mini replica of the front of the Bellagio. They had a mini water show going and everything. Gavin and Laney would put up their arms and jump every time the water squirted out.
I told you he would love the trains.

They both watched them very intently.

This is Me, Gavin and Laney on a screen. One of the trains has a camera on it and we lined up just right so Blake could get a picture. (I believe this is some kind of bet with this person. If so pay up!)

2 What do you think?:

Lauren said...

Ha ha... I didn't know about this bet! :) Looks like the kids enjoyed it. They are so cute.

Carolyn said...

How fun & super cute pictures of the kids. I remember going to this a couple of years ago with Gavin and Eden. Good times.