Blake took the kids to church on Sunday and I stayed at home with Canon. Granted I figured that Blake may come home a little exhausted I just didn't figure that Gavin would come home so battered and bruised.
He got this lovely black eye from jumping around in nursery and he fell in to the corner of a table.
He got this lovely black eye from jumping around in nursery and he fell in to the corner of a table.
9 What do you think?:
Well..that should make your first family photos beautiful! Glad you are home and hope things are good!
Oh, Poor Gavin. It looks really painful, but I love to see the smile on his face!
atleast he's smiling about it. :)
Nice! Gavin seems to enjoy it though.
My gosh...You just can't trust those nursery workers!!
Wow, that's quite the bruiser!! He seems almost proud, but I'm sure it hurt.
HA! This is dejavu for me. The day before I went in to have Noah, Jordan decided to whack his eye into a table as well.
We have several pictures of him and his beautiful big eye, with Noah and I just coming home from the hospital.
that looks so painful! poor guy
OUCH!! Poor little guy!
Post a Comment