Sunday, October 19, 2008

Terrible Two's?

This little girl turned two last Tuesday. To celebrate we went to Red Robin for lunch with Grandma Dana. From Grandma Dana, Laney got a purse and some mini "baa bee's."Gavin got Laney a Cinderella doll.
Laney was loving the onion rings.
Actually I am pretty sure she was just using the onion ring as a carrier for the ranch.
This little girl loves ranch.After the dinner she got a sundae with a cherry on top and a balloon.Then it was home for more presents. Laney got a bunch of stuff for her "babies." I think Gavin was excited for Laney too.

6 What do you think?:

Mama Thompson said...

Happy Birthday little Laney...and by the way, I love ranch too!

Sarah Humble said...

What about the rockin dress and socks Aunt Sarah bought???? She is so cute. And Gavin cracks me up. Hows he doing with that Cinderella doll? I know he had kind of claimed it as his own..... Funny funny kid.

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Laney! Those are really cute pictures. Love her hat!

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Laney! You are awfully cute!

Lauren said...

Goodness, I forgot she was close to two! Hope she had a Happy Birthday. I love her beanie.

Carolyn said...

Oh those are such cute captions of her emotions and excitement and Ranch! She is so cute!