About two years ago there was a propane plant by our house that blew up and we got it on tape from our upstairs window.
A lady that Blake worked with put it on You Tube. The other day Blake got a call from her saying that someone had called her to ask if it was her video. She said that it wasn't and then called Blake to see if it was OK to give his information out so that they could call him.
Long story short, they are going to use our video for a show on the discovery channel called "Destroyed in Seconds."
It was put to music by a guy at Blake's work...Enjoy.
6 What do you think?:
That is awesome. I can't believe you were so close to it. I love your comments in the background. Hopefully they will give you some cash for the video...That is great!
Awesome video an so scary!!! Hopefully the Discovery Channel has deep pockets. :0)
I guess I don't know where you guys normally spend the holiday but that is one TERRIFYING Forth of July Celebration. :)
And then I have to point out the irony of Blake saying "we'd better be quite we don't want to wake up Gavin" approximately 4 seconds after a SONIC BOOM just shook your house! :)
I remember when that happened. That's awesome that they are going to use the footage. And I agree with Kathy about being concerned about waking up Gavin after you just experienced the apocalypse!! What good parents to be concerned. :)
Ooh, now you're going to be famous-huh? Who would have thought.
I remember thinking some hotel was having fireworks going off because houses were blocking where it was coming from. As usual, Taylor took off in his car to investigate, and I started filling up bathtubs with water hoping this wasn't something too horrible happening.
Are they going to be using your voices on the show too? That might take away from the intensity of the video though with the comment about Gavin. So funny.
Post a Comment