This video is too cute! I am glad you checked out our blog and we can stay in touch that way. Oh and the pregnancy thing, we announced it the week of Christmas and I am not too far along so that is why not a ton of people know. Anyway, thanks for the congrats we are super excited!
11 What do you think?:
This video is too cute! I am glad you checked out our blog and we can stay in touch that way. Oh and the pregnancy thing, we announced it the week of Christmas and I am not too far along so that is why not a ton of people know. Anyway, thanks for the congrats we are super excited!
Perfect moment caught on tape!!! I love it!!!
hee hee ha ha. awesome. kate wants me to play it again.
At least he is halfway undressed and ready to be changed...I'm guessing you just changed him...always in a clean diaper!
Love it!! Jantzen can't stop laughing. He says "I wants to see the baby farting again". Little does he know that that's not all he's doing.
Its all a tender sweet moment where I'm totally grinning at his babiness then he lets that one rip! I'm SO HAPPY that was all caught on tape.
That was fresh, no doubt about it!
Blake was watching this with me and started laughing and said "baby poop".
The sound of it sounds almost unreal, like you added it afterward or something.
Also,Cannon is so very very cute.
Blake won't stop saying "baby poop" now.
Poor Cannon getting blamed for something that clearly Mommy or Daddy did!! Man, what's up with that?!!
Oh My HECK. That was too funny. I love it!
Post a Comment