First off...this is my 260th post. Whoo hoo! Who knew I had that much crap to talk about?
In honor of this I shall post 20 random facts about yours truly.
- I am terrified of moths. I kid you not. Terrified. Actually I really dislike anything that flies. But moths are especially nasty. Look at them sometime...they are all dusty and fuzzy, and not in a cute cuddly way.
- I did not have a middle name until I was married. I realize that this is not all that fascinating but it is unusual if nothing else.
- I have had to get three tetanus shots. They all were for very significant reasons and not just because I needed to be updated on my shots. First: stepped on a rusty nail attached to a two-by-four. Second: Got second and third degree burns on my hand when I worked at Taco Time. Third: Had Gavin.
- Have been worked on by a plastic surgeon . (On my lip when I was little.)
- I was dating someone when Blake first asked me out. I said yes to Blake but was later going to tell him no. Lucky for me the guy I was dating decided that he wanted to break up the day before Blake called to set up our date.
- We have our first date on video.
- I have three tattoos.
- I can turn my tongue upside down, touch my nose with it, and fold it in half. (This is quite a feat. I read in a Ripley's Believe It Or Not book that only 1 in 100,000 people can do it. Admit it you are kind of excited that you are in the presence of greatness.)
- When Gavin was born he had two placentas. (I realize that this is not really about me...but I did create and birth him...so I take some credit.) Evidently it is not very common. (So not only can I fold my tongue in half, I can create some pretty amazing things like children with two placentas too.)
- I hate when doors or cupboards or closets are left open. Even if they are just ajar I have to shut them. Otherwise it will irritate me to no end.
- I have weighed about the same amount since high school. With the exception being the influx when I am pregnant.
- I was called names by kids growing up like "Hannah Barbara or Hannah Banana." I think it was meant to be a jab but it never bothered me. Obviously they needed to be more creative to make it sting.
- I didn't know that I was meant to be with Blake until he broke up with me.
- Where I grew up there wasn't much to do. So in high school people would meet up at different random spots out in the middle of nowhere and they would name these spots things like "the clearing," and "the zone." Funny.
- My first kiss was a real kiss and was in 6th grade by a boy that only wore sweat pants every day.
- I love spicy food. Jalapenos...bring it on! If you like jalapenos you should try pepperoni and jalapeno pizza or a cheese and jalapeno omelet. Yummy.
- I could rehearse the entire Little Mermaid movie for you.
- I have toes that lay on their sides.
- I had a lot of pets growing up. Cats, dogs, fish, a bunny, and I even had a pet pig. I loved all animals and I remember wanting to be a vet when I grew up. Not so much anymore. I don't want any pets. And the one time that we got a gold fish for Gavin thinking it might be fun, I couldn't wait for that thing to die. I swear it swam upside down for weeks before it finally bit the big one.
- I can fly fish.
6 What do you think?:
#4 was the reason your mom made me sign a medical release before I left Trevor with her last weekend. #13 is true for me too, except it was Darren, not Blake.
3 Tattoos..Where??? What are? Do you still like them???? I liked your list.
I too have the biggest fear of moths...they fly irradically (sp?) and I will totally freak out if there is one in my house...or anywhere I am! There was a huge one in the garage one night, when I was helping David with something..I ran into the house and refused to go back out till he released it into the wild. Makes me shiver even thinking about them!
I love the list!! So fun to know all these new things about you! I am jealous of your tongue skills! And i too have toes that like to lay on there side, My husband makes fun of them and I tell him to blame it on the Jones genes!!!
I laughed out loud at your comment about kissing someone in the 6th grade who only wore sweatpants. Because thinking back to the 6th grade, every guy I knew only wore sweatpants. It was like, a cool thing. Seriously awesome to remember that.
You are hilarious. I liked reading your list. We have a few things the same such as #7 hey its life right! Hope that we can all hang out soon.
luv ya
Post a Comment