I'm thinking the croup gets spread through the blogger...our little friend Grant lives in Sacramento...and yet somehow, I swear, he contaminated Dallin....? By the By...I LOVE "how I met your mother"....one of my favs each week that makes me laugh my head off!
Love it! Gotta love girls cutting their hair. Brooklyn cut all of her front hair off last year. It looked so bad for so long. Now it finally looks somewhat normal. Your baby is getting so big so fast!
3 What do you think?:
I'm thinking the croup gets spread through the blogger...our little friend Grant lives in Sacramento...and yet somehow, I swear, he contaminated Dallin....? By the By...I LOVE "how I met your mother"....one of my favs each week that makes me laugh my head off!
I LOVE your posts. You are so creative. Darling kids and a great mom!!! I have had those scary moments with the scissors and hair way too many times.
Love it! Gotta love girls cutting their hair. Brooklyn cut all of her front hair off last year. It looked so bad for so long. Now it finally looks somewhat normal. Your baby is getting so big so fast!
Post a Comment