We went to McDonald's the other day and got the kids happy meals. Like all kids they love to get the toy on the inside. Blake was looking at what Gavin's toy was and Gavin says:
"Dad, don't touch my package. You can play with your own package if you want."
"Dad, don't touch my package. You can play with your own package if you want."I laughed so hard I cried. (I may have also snorted a little.)
7 What do you think?:
I'm crying a little bit right now!
that's hysterical. hahaha. i guess blake knows to keep his hands to himself now.
That is so funny!! It's nice to have a good laugh first thing in the morning!!!
That's hilarious-I probably would have fallen off my chair!!
Hilarious! ...And my personal favorite cartoon characters, Mindy and Buttons.
That is one of the funniest things I've heard all week. Tell Gavin thanks for the laugh.
we would have died laughing too.
Post a Comment