Blake and I have the same birthday month. Since we were both turning the big 3-0 this year we decided to throw our own party.
We like to throw parties...but we also like to torture our friends for fun, so we made them dress up. They were required to wear at least one item of "Circus wear." They went all out on dressing up! (We have cool friends.)
Somehow with all of the planning that went into the party we neglected to charge the battery for our camera so we missed pictures of these guys, and these guys.








Our very own Circus tent.
We had lots of games....Ring toss, Duck raffle, Whirl Ball, and Darts. We also had a rousing game of "Musical Mustache."
Everyone got to grub down on "Circus" food complete with hotdogs, peanuts, cracker jacks, and cotton candy. We also had yummy cupcakes from the Retro Bakery. Mmmm.
Unfortunately kids weren't invited to the party but we did have a couple of babies along for the ride.










13 What do you think?:
Looks awesome and Canon has the funniest face I'd ever seen!
Sorry we missed it. It looks like it was fun!
Oh that looks like it was so much fun! I'm still bummed cause pretty much we're losers that always seem to have something come up whenever we're invited to anything. However, i did find out our babysitter got really sick and wouldn't have been able to sit so that would have stopped us too! You guys did an awesome job on the decor! Love the costumes! Cannon is so dang cute!
I don't feel bad that you missed pictures of us at all. We really dropped the ball on that one, I had no idea everyone would go all out like they did-I took the 1 item of circus wear literally! It really was a lot of fun though and I have been craving those hot dogs and orange soda ever since.
You guys really know how to throw a party!!! That is so awesome I am overly Impressed!!!! And yes don't you love how my plan to not ever be pregnant in the summer again backfired in my face!!!! And now the only way half of the Jones family is going to remember me is Pregnant!!!!
hannah your party looks awesome! i love that your friends all participated and dressed up. and i love all the sodas lined up and all the decorations. i love it all!
You always know how to throw a paty!
Girl... Are you kidding me! We have to move to vegas just to attend one of your amazing parties. I can't believe how talented you are.
Hannah that looks so awesome down to the last detail! You are talented, you should be a party planner! So fun!
Happy Birthday Blake and Hannah! You guys are getting old. :) Looks like a great party. I am trying to figure out what I should do for Brian's 30th B-Day. Hope you guys are doing good. You kids are so darling.
AMAZING!! So creative!!
We are so sorry we missed it too! I was sitting at work thinking....that circus is probably a fun place to be right now! It looks like you had a fantastic time!!
In the future...I'm calling you as my personal party planner...what a fantastic party...and yes, you do have good friends that were willing enough to dress up!
Post a Comment