They're here. Teeth are in. 

He is eating solids now. So, because of the great depression I decided to make baby food.


He is eating solids now. So, because of the great depression I decided to make baby food. Carrots, yams, beans, spinach, beets, and butternut squash are all packaged and in the freezer ready for him to eat.
Look at me "Holly Homemaker"-ing it up.
Beets are freaky looking.
That is all.
3 What do you think?:
i can't believe he's old enough for teeth. holy cow. good work on the food making, i hope he likes it.
He's super cute! And I can't believe he already has teeth! I made some of Bri's food and it was sooooooo much cheaper and not too hard. Never tried the beets though....sounds a little frightening, I'll have to try it out!
You'll have to school me one of these days on all your baby food making tricks.
Canon looks edible to me!
Post a Comment