Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Can Say That Again.

Today Blake and I were discussing how our kids are just a running commentary of what is going on. They talk non stop. I kid you not. This morning Gavin and Laney had this conversation after Gavin had gone to get a pen from the book Grandma Miller had given them.
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?
G: Laney, your book doesn't have a pen in it.
L: What?

Yep. Gavin said the same thing 7 times in a row. I counted.

3 What do you think?:

Katie said...

That's hilarious! And Laney did the same thing-monkey hear, monkey say!

Mama Thompson said...

Glad to know my child isn't the only one who repeats things a gazillion times! Did I tell you when you posted the video of Canon crying at the balloon, Dallin watched it about 30 times...this is all I heard for days..."baby crying"..."again, again, again, again"...I think Canon is too cute for words, but really...I just didn't need to see that vid so many times!

allison said...

This sounds JUST like our house!!