Wednesday, May 06, 2009

For Mormons Only

I think Mormon humor is funny (for the most part anyways.) I find it entertaining to make fun of funny things that we as a group do. I just found this blog and found it very entertaining. If you like Mormon humor click away.

Oh...and while reading that blog it linked me to this one. Strange but fascinating non the less.

3 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

That peeps of mormon totally cracked me up-someone has way too much time on there hands.

Mike said...

I loved both of them. I am definitely linking to them on my blog.

Miranda said...

Yes totally funny and so darn true. I do love that Susan Boyle, makes me cry every time. BTW...thank's for remembering my baptism yesterday, it meant more to me than you could ever know. Honestly it made my day. I love you too!!!!

That little Canon is soooo cute!