Monday, June 08, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Gavin had his preschool graduation about a week ago.
(I know I am behind. I blame it on the strep throat, ruptured ear drum, and flu all in the space of a week.)
All the kids were so cute in their little graduation hats. These are all the kids in Gavins class.
From the top left: Jantzen, Gavin, Bailey, McClayn and Emma Lynn.
Since it was a co-opt when ever it was at our house Laney was sure that she was part of preschool. Julie was nice enough to include her in the graduation part by making her a little goody bag to take home too.

2 What do you think?:

Katie said...

The kids look like naturals in their grad hats! What a great class!

Kati said...

Jantzen misses preschool..he had so much fun. We need to have Gavin over to play again so he still gets to see his friends.