Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She Got Her Style From Her Mama

Check me out.
I am bottom row third from the right. You know that I was rocking those socks and jelly shoes.

7 What do you think?:

Megan said...

Did Ramonah give this to you? Best picture ever.

Lindsey said...

So funny-looks just like a future Laney!!

Mindy Hales said...

This is an amazing picture! Thanks for posting it so I can save it to my computer!!!

Mama Thompson said...

Can we say mini-me? I love jelly shoes!

Anonymous said...

wow. that was ages ago. you and laney. twinners that's for sure. do you remember that hiram had a bloddy nose and christy shoved a tissue up it just to get him through the picutre?

thecustercrew said...

Conner would really love you jellies:) Aren't old pictures great.

The Foisy's said...

Holly crap! That looks like Laney for sure! I knew that little girlie was you by the super blond hair! That picture is great. I've been looking at all the fabulous styles we had back then. Lol