Just this morning at the park there was this kid who was wearing a onesie with the snaps undone hanging out of his funky pants with navy socks white shoes and this funky hat, I don't even know what it was. It made me a little excited/ a little nervous for the day when my kids want to pick out their own outfits. I think it's pretty cute when kids start to get their own "sense of style." And it doesn't hurt when you have a cute little girl like Laney wearing those funky outfits!
I SOOOOO miss Laney's sense of style! I wonder if "What Not To Wear" would expand their expertise to toddlers! I don't think they'd be able to hang with Laney anyway! TOO CUTE!
2 What do you think?:
Just this morning at the park there was this kid who was wearing a onesie with the snaps undone hanging out of his funky pants with navy socks white shoes and this funky hat, I don't even know what it was. It made me a little excited/ a little nervous for the day when my kids want to pick out their own outfits. I think it's pretty cute when kids start to get their own "sense of style." And it doesn't hurt when you have a cute little girl like Laney wearing those funky outfits!
I SOOOOO miss Laney's sense of style! I wonder if "What Not To Wear" would expand their expertise to toddlers! I don't think they'd be able to hang with Laney anyway! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment