I have this dress that I love. The problem is it is an OK length but I would like it to be about an inch longer to make it comfortable. There is nothing like having to bend over 90 times at church to pick up cheerios, toys, books, kids, shoes...and having a little kid jump on my lap always makes the dress creep up a little too. You get my point? Anyhow, I made a slip that can hang out of the bottom of my dress making it the right length. I would like to say that I thought of this on my own and you all could praise my brilliance but alas I didn't. Sigh.Monday, August 31, 2009
Random Horn Tooting
I have this dress that I love. The problem is it is an OK length but I would like it to be about an inch longer to make it comfortable. There is nothing like having to bend over 90 times at church to pick up cheerios, toys, books, kids, shoes...and having a little kid jump on my lap always makes the dress creep up a little too. You get my point? Anyhow, I made a slip that can hang out of the bottom of my dress making it the right length. I would like to say that I thought of this on my own and you all could praise my brilliance but alas I didn't. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 What do you think?:
First of all, that dress is SUPER cute... second of all, the slip is a BRILLIANT idea (and so cute/crafty if I do say so myself)!!
Very, very cute! I love it! Good job.
Post a Comment