Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We Could Do This For Hours

Where's Canon?There he is.Where's Canon?There he is.Where's Canon?There he is.

8 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

His face cracks me up in that last picture- he is getting to the age where they are so much fun.

{natalie} said...

hannah, he is so cute. i can't believe how fast he's growing up. i like your new haircut, how are you feeling with the change? how is life in UTAH?

Mama Thompson said...

I think his face couldn't get any cuter!

Katie said...

How funny! He has gotten so big in just the couple of months y'all been gone! He's so cute I'll play his game anytime, any place!

The Foisy's said...

Oh I miss him. I miss his cute little noises in church! Avery still loves that game. Only now she does it with blankets and stuff. It's so funny, she seriously thinks she disappeared.

Kati said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Jantzen misses him a lot. Hope all is going well in Utah.

Chelsey said...

This is such a fun age! I will miss not having a one year old around to play with now that I'm done with pregnancies. I'm enjoying it for now. Love the sequence of photos.

allison said...

Your boys look so much alike. So cute!!