The funny thing is that I bet Gavin's excited to see if the penny is going for a swim soon. Boys, you gotta love em'!
I think it was Jaron that swallowed a bead one time...we never found it. Good luck with your adventure!
Once again, don't you just love kids?? Kayden swallowed a caculator battery when he was 2, that was great fun waiting to make sure that came through. Good times.
aren't you worried he's going to try and dig it out without you knowing? eeeewwwww. poop is GROSS.
It must run in your family....didn't Brandon swallow a nickel??????
Post a Comment
5 What do you think?:
The funny thing is that I bet Gavin's excited to see if the penny is going for a swim soon. Boys, you gotta love em'!
I think it was Jaron that swallowed a bead one time...we never found it. Good luck with your adventure!
Once again, don't you just love kids?? Kayden swallowed a caculator battery when he was 2, that was great fun waiting to make sure that came through. Good times.
aren't you worried he's going to try and dig it out without you knowing? eeeewwwww. poop is GROSS.
It must run in your family....didn't Brandon swallow a nickel??????
Post a Comment