Monday, December 14, 2009

On The Move

While I do realize this is late and the Grandparents may not forgive me...it has happened none the less. We have a walker.

I may be crazy but I think he just looks too little to be walking.

I may not be the best mom by letting my child that has just learned to walk walk around with a toothbrush in his mouth. It kinda goes hand in hand with the "don't run with scissors."

4 What do you think?:

Lara said...

I can't believe he is walking! He gets cuter everyday!

The Foisy's said...

Wholly crap he's cute!! Wait how old is he? It seems like just yesterday he was born!

Lauren said...

What a cutie! Yay Canon! Ella will be following in your footsteps soon. :) I love how kids walk at first with their knees a little bit up.

{natalie} said...

it seems like the time has flown by...how can he be walking already? wow.

i thought of you while in vegas last week.

ps it was not warm there. i was slightly disappointed.