Well mine mostly.
Canon lately has been wearing a crown around the house that Laney made.
Our other kids never did this.
Somehow we knew that if any of our kids colored on the walls
It really is our own fault.
We did name him
Canon.
It really is our own fault.
We did name him
Canon.
7 What do you think?:
Everyone has to have a child like that- although I thought my kids wouldn't be like that and yet it is when they have gotten older and just couldn't help themselves.
I'm so sorry he writes on your walls. That is my least favorite thing children do...and Jacob's STILL doing it. I find new marks almost every day.
Lucky you!! All three of mine have taken their turns drawing on the walls. But the crown is too cute.
We've been lucky so far, but I don't know how long that last will luck.
completely unrelated, for some crazy reason, I had a dream about you guys. First we came to your house for a bday party (for one of your boys, don't know which one it was though). You lived basically, right next to a gigantic parking lot, but it wasn't an apartment, just a small house. And you had a very very blue wall. Weird.
Even weirder, immediately after the bday party, we went to the hospital where you were having a baby. Although, I got lost trying to follow the address that had 3 coordinates, S, W and SE. We went to meet the new little one, and then I woke up.
I can't figure out why your family was in my dream last night, but at least it was good!
I caught Jantzen starting to color on the walls once, but very quickley stopped it. Other than that we haven't had those problems yet, but when I was making hair bows with Josh's mom Jantzen asked for a green one. He even picked out the ribbon. I didn't make him one, but I told him I would make him a tutu and then a bow to match it. I don't think he wants it anymore.
Wow, those look an awful lot like my walls!!! Hannah and Ava did not take to coloring on the walls... No, God decided to wait until I had twins to give me children who color on EVERYTHING!! Thank goodness for mr Magic Eraser :)
Post a Comment