Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Day 3

This was more of a necessity.
I love it anyways.
My can opener was dying...well it was pretty much dead.
I was going to buy a new one the other day and Blake was quite adamant that I not.
So I knew this was coming.
I am just glad it did.
We wouldn't want another incident after all would we?

3 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

I am in desperate need of a new one too, I just never think of it when I am at the store. I have to say I am quite impressed with Blake's cards- they are very well done.

Anonymous said...

oh, you married a whitty one, yes you did.

Katie Snedeger said...

I have to say I am always impressed with hananuka days. I am also impressed with blake's cleverness. I decided I should turn my b-day into a week long celebration but could not come up with a cool slogan like hanauka so that idea came and went. :)