I am not really sure what it is. Perhaps it is exercise? Or a project? I have no motivation. I spend too much time on the computer doing nothing. I can't seem to get motivated to start a new project or to even have any creative inclinations. It might be because money is tight, and lets face it being creative or having a hobby requires money. It may be because I have been trapped inside this house, because it is so bloody cold outside, and haven't gotten any exercise that I feel like a blob and can't seem to shake it. I have a hard time trying to convince myself to do something....anything. Sure, there is laundry to fold and things that I could clean, Laney's bedroom has one more tree that is waiting to be painted but I can't bring myself to do any of those things. I figure I need some form of exercise...or maybe just a routine. I am slightly obsessive so a routine is right up my alley. Routine for getting in shape and not being a blob starts tomorrow. I am too tired today.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 What do you think?:
Ah, you're great Hannah. You say what we are all thinking. :) I will tell you that though exercise should help, getting up early to do it also makes me tired!
Seeing your cute house has actually inspired my creative inclinations! I checked out those bird prints at Target and they are not nearly as cute without the frame. It just really finishes them off. I thought you might be interested in this site I happened upon today--coincidentally. http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/01/free-vintage-clip-art-3-more-bird.html The bird and egg graphics are awesome and I have been trying to decide if I could make my own???
Laney's trees are adorable. You should post how the last one turns out. I am right with you on the money is tight issue... so many things I wish I could do.
For the exercise check out traceyanderson.com
I was intrigued by some exercises she did on the early show, so I just ordered the vidoes. It's cheaper than Golds Gym so hopefully I stick to it.
I know how you feel!! Exercise and a routine help, if you can get motivated enough to do them :)
i feel the same EXACT way. i know i need to just start exercising again to feel better but i can't muster up the motivation to do it. it is sucky and i'm hoping it will soon pass.
i hope you get out of your slump soon :)
I have been feeling exactly the same way. I just can't get motivated to get anything done-no creative juices are flowing right now.
Sorry about the phone call getting cut off on Sunday. I will try to call again this week.
it is February. it will end. i'm sure hoping it will. i'm dying of lameness.
Post a Comment