Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Made A Pillow

I saw a picture of a pillow like this and thought "I can totally make that."
So I did.
Then I thought "I am going to take a nice picture of it. How about on the green bench?"
"Canon. Mom is trying to take a picture."
"Cheese."
"Cheeeese."
Alright maybe I will move it to the couch. It might look nicer there.
(Getting all centered....)
"Canon....seriously?!" "Mom is trying to take a picture of the couch."
"Cheese."
"Come here...Mom is going to give you a candy." Mission accomplished.

12 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

Too funny- you mean you don't want him in every single picture you take? The pillow is super cute-I'm getting more and more impressed with your sewing skills.

How funny is it that we picked the same Easter dresses? Our minds are still in synch somehow!!

{natalie} said...

Love it - it is so awesome. Will you make one? I'll pay you.

Jaymerz said...

HAHA, too cute. And I LOVE the pillow!!

Anonymous said...

this pillow is pretty much amazing. and cannon is too.

McMarkle said...

Did you see said pillow in the last issue of our Ready Made Magazine cuz its in there and I though I bet Hannah could just whip something like that out (TRUE STORY!)

And Cannon does share the same name as a camera...its only natural he feels compelled to be photographed (and look that good while doing it!)

Unguren said...

Mark I actually saw a picture of it on a blog called Wardrobe Refashion. But that does not surprise me that it was in Ready Made. I did see wall art that I want to copy from that magazine....

Katie Snedeger said...

I just want to squeeze him!! He is so adorable!! O and I love the pillow too. Well done!

Lara said...

That pillow is amazing!

And Canon is so cute!

Kati said...

Awesome job on the pillow! Canon is such a character...reminds me of Jantzen. I can't take many pictures or record anything without the boys having to be in it.

Chelsey said...

Amazing pillow! It looks great. So typical of kids to think picture taking is always about them. Very cute!

Carolyn said...

Yes! I have this same pillow bookmarked to try and make when my sewing machine is unpacked and I have a some what life again. I love yours and how you placed the colors of your leaves! And that Canon is just even cuter then the pillow! Nice work Hannah!

erin said...

The pillow is so charming! Love it! And Canon is hilarious!