Monday, June 21, 2010

I Think I Need A Hobby

While trying to occupy my time and work with what I got...
this is what I have come up with. A whole lot of hair clips.

10 What do you think?:

Sarah said...

You can never have too many!! I need more for all my girls!

Jaymerz said...

Those are adorable!!

Kati said...

Those are soo cute! Seriously, what can't you do? I'm obsessed with making hair bows for Jaedyn too, they're too much fun.

Lara said...

I am with Kati...I am obsessed as well..you have made some cute ones! Gotta love having little girls to accessorize!!

Lindsey said...

There could be worse things to do with your time- the worst part is just finding a place to put them all.

Thanks again for letting us stop by on Saturday- I loved visiting with you!!

Lauren said...

My favorite are the layered felt flowers. And the blue button. And the mushrooms... okay they're all cute!

{natalie} said...

i love the mushrooms....mushrooms make me thnk of you.

Chelsey said...

You should start selling them! They are so cute. My sister just had a baby girl and I told her to come and look at all the amazing bows you've been making. Glad you share them.

erin said...

So cute! I love the layered red felt flowers too! And the caterpillar ones are to die for! You've got talent lady, serious talent!!

manders said...

Wow! those clips are so adorable you really should think about selling them. I would love to buy some from you if your willing to do a few for me. You truly are a very talented woman...