Blake has been working a lot. In between work and Youngmens I am lucky if I see him 3 nights a week.
Waiting for the baby to come out.
Keeping ourselves occupied.
Trying not to lose our minds and go stir crazy.
In other news...The baby will most likely be born on August 27th. Unless she decides that she wants to come out early. Which I highly doubt. She seems to be fairly content in there.
3 What do you think?:
We feel the same way- just getting trying to get through each day without going crazy!!
I am visiting my sister in Idaho- I will be coming through Utah on Saturday and am hoping that I could stop by-I will call you and check but thought I might give you a heads up.
kade's bday is the 28th of august.
2 months to go! that is awesome. your boys are getting so big, it's hard to believe that canon is that big already. it seems like you were just having him.
I feel like our lives here in the Heizzy house are similarly repetitive...it gets old..but at least you have a new baby to look forward to!!
Post a Comment