i love it! it looks great. i sorta want to leave it up year round.
Darling!!
So cute! What a great idea. I used to have a pair of balloon flip flops that my sister made me that look kind of the same as that wreath, but I grew out of them.
I LOVE it, hmmm, we don't have any birthday's until February. I guess I could make a red and green one for Jesus' birthday :).
Just how many balloons does that take?
Post a Comment
5 What do you think?:
i love it! it looks great. i sorta want to leave it up year round.
Darling!!
So cute! What a great idea. I used to have a pair of balloon flip flops that my sister made me that look kind of the same as that wreath, but I grew out of them.
I LOVE it, hmmm, we don't have any birthday's until February. I guess I could make a red and green one for Jesus' birthday :).
Just how many balloons does that take?
Post a Comment