About a week ago I got a package in the mail. Imagine my surprise when I open it to find this cute necklace.
I called Blake to ask if it was from him to which he responded with a "Why would I buy you a necklace?" My response should of been along the lines of "Because you love me, I have had 4 of your children, I clean the house cook you dinner and keep our kids in one piece..." but I digress, It was not from him.
So the necklace giver remains a mystery.
I do know that it came from someone that knows us. I mean, they spelled all of our names correctly. (Canon is quiet frequently spelled Cannon.)
So my friends/family...anyone want to claim this gift?
I really would like to give a proper "Thank you."
I called Blake to ask if it was from him to which he responded with a "Why would I buy you a necklace?" My response should of been along the lines of "Because you love me, I have had 4 of your children, I clean the house cook you dinner and keep our kids in one piece..." but I digress, It was not from him.
So the necklace giver remains a mystery.
I do know that it came from someone that knows us. I mean, they spelled all of our names correctly. (Canon is quiet frequently spelled Cannon.)
So my friends/family...anyone want to claim this gift?
7 What do you think?:
I love it- I want one!!! I wish I could take the credit, but that sure is a nice surprise.
It is adorable!! Can't take the credit either but it is a great surprise.
I LOVE it! I want one...but will probably wait until I am done having all my kids! I wish I could say I had the funds to send my friends cool gifts like this...but it wasn't me. Sorry! But what an AWESOME surprise!
Hannah, hopefully Blake told you we called! I wanted to apologize... there was no spot to send a gift card or note on their website and I wanted it shipped straight to you! Sorry for the confusion, but I'm kinda glad it happened so I could see the picture! :)
I got one of those after Olivia was born. Is that from Vintage Pearl? I love, love, love mine.
It is from the vintage pearl...if anyone is interested.
I would love to know where it's from so I can get one myself!!! Please post once you find out!!!
Post a Comment