Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

It is no secret that I love Halloween.
I love to dress up and find it particularly entertaining when the whole family can dress in a theme.
This may be overkill for some.
I am sure that at some point our children will rebel...
But for now it makes me endlessly happy.
Introducing the Candyland Characters:
Queen Frostine

Mr. Mint

Gingerbread ManLord Licoriceand Princess Lolly

13 What do you think?:

Lara said...

So dang cute!

They turned out awesome!

Kati said...

I love it! You're so creative.

grandma dana said...

the costumes are adorable! I don't think you should do that to gavin from now on though....he might get beat up by all the batmans and transformers...just sayin.

Mama Thompson said...

Awesome...as always!

Unguren said...

I do have to say in my defense that Gavin loved his costume. It was Laney and Gavin's idea to be Candyland characters. We tried to get him to be Lord licorice but he was insistent that he wanted to be Mr. Mint. Even for dressing up at school we tried to get him to wear his Batman costume and he wasn't having it.

Mindy Hales said...

Adorable!! I'm pretty sure it was seeing your cute family themed costumes year after year that inspired me to enjoy family costumes as well. Well done.

Jaymerz said...

Hannah they are AMAZING!! I LOVE the theme and the costumes are all adorable.

Lauren said...

Mike told me the theme and I have been dying to see the finished products! You are a master, Hannah. Candyland was my all-time favorite game as a kid, so this brings back lots of memories. I think we are going to have to buy it.

The Foisy's said...

Aaaah what I wouldn't give to be your neighbor or to just hangout with you and absorb some of that creativity. I loooove it. And I swear every year, you out do last year! Looove those pics of Penny by the way. She is such a little doll!

Anonymous said...

oh this is fabulous. you all look perfect.

Katie Snedeger said...

LOVE IT!!! Your so creative! All the costumes were adorable.

Unknown said...

Love it! You guys look so great! We seriously talked about being Candyland characters this year, but I decided it needs more people...haha. You all look perfect!

Carolyn said...

Gawk! You are amazing!!