I LOVE the hat on the tree. Next year will you decorate mine for me??
The tree with the hat on it...it is a little hard to tell but it is a snowman. It has a hat, a nose, the candycanes are it's arms and there are three white ornaments going down the front to look like buttons.
Your house look so festive. I love the nutcrackers by the fireplace. I am excited for Christmas and this week to hurry by.
I LOVE your house! It's decorated fabulously and it so festive! I am also jealous of the snow...Merry Christmas to your little family!
I love your trees....especially the first one...love it!
Love it all. And, seriously, Laney & Ava are soul sistas.
Post a Comment
6 What do you think?:
I LOVE the hat on the tree. Next year will you decorate mine for me??
The tree with the hat on it...it is a little hard to tell but it is a snowman. It has a hat, a nose, the candycanes are it's arms and there are three white ornaments going down the front to look like buttons.
Your house look so festive. I love the nutcrackers by the fireplace. I am excited for Christmas and this week to hurry by.
I LOVE your house! It's decorated fabulously and it so festive! I am also jealous of the snow...Merry Christmas to your little family!
I love your trees....especially the first one...love it!
Love it all. And, seriously, Laney & Ava are soul sistas.
Post a Comment