Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Boy With Any Other Name May Not Be As Interesting

Canon is a boy.
I am not just stating the obvious, he really is the epitome of all things boy.
He is mischievous, he throws things, all toys are constantly in battle or blowing up.
Canon's boyness can only be out done by Laney.
She is a force to be reckoned with.
The boys in our house bend to her will. Blake included.
So if Canon is found riding around on his trike one day with bows in his hair I know who is behind it.
One might ask "If Laney was jumping off of a bridge would you do it?" The answer at our house would most certainly be "Heck yes."Even though Canon spends most of his time reeking havoc he also has become quite the little talker.
I am not sure where the accent came from.
Maybe Laney.
Or as Canon likes to call her Yeah-yeah.


As a mother it is sometimes hard when you don't understand what your kid is saying.
It took Blake and I three days and a translation from Laney later to figure out that he was saying
Toy Story 3.
Even still, while saying Toy Story 3 he can't just say it normally he has to use the vacuum extension as a mega phone.
Heaven help me.
Heaven help us all.

4 What do you think?:

Jaymerz said...

HAHA, he is such a cutie!! Hunter will do whatever his sisters tell him just so he can play what they are playing. Poor boy!!

Mama Thompson said...

I love that kid...LOVE...he is just so stinkin' cute!

Lindsey said...

Man I can't believe how big he is. He wears his bows well though.

The Foisy's said...

He he, that's all I can say about this :) Cute. Cute.